I will be the first to admit it…
I used to not be a purse kind of girl.
My husband would make fun of me when I carried around a beat up coin purse with all of my cards and cash the entire duration of our dating phase. Hey, it wasn’t pretty. But, it worked.
Well, it turns out that once you become responsible for a teeny, tiny human, they require a LOT of stuff. And, a little coin purse isn’t going to cut.
And in comes Newlie to save the day!
This gorgeous bag right here is the Newlie Louise Backpack Diaper Bag.
Here’s why I love it!
- Made of water resistant nylon accented with high quality faux leather
- Water resistant light colored lining makes finding things easy
- 3 exterior organizational pockets
- 6 interior organizational pockets including our signature insulated pocket for both baby bottles and toddler snacks
- Matching water resistant nylon changing pad with foam cushioning
And, you guessed it, it is functional and cute as both a shoulder bag…
AND a back pack!
Newlie also offers Stroller Straps that match, so you can hook your bag right onto your stroller!
This bag is so durable and so gorgeous! There is plenty of room for EVERYTHING baby needs! And, Momma can stay on trend!
I LOVE THIS BAG!
It is currently available in two shades online Here
Oh, and this dress from Indigo and Sage is AMAZING! So soft and comfy! Just throw it on and you’re feeling cute! (AND IT HAS POCKETS! NEED I SAY MORE) Get it Here
Check out @newlieco and @indigoandsage on Instagram!